Earlier the At&T LG G3 (D850) is now D85010f with the software modernization. But, are you expecting Android 5.0 Lollipop with this update?
Until you get an upgraded version, the towelroot app is an effective method for rooting. The XDA user, Geohot must be credited entirely for developing this app and regularly updating it for the convenience of the users. The process is simple so let’s check out which are the steps to follow-
- You must be charged completely to avoid stopping in the mid of the process
- Developer option must be enabled by clicking on settings, then about phone and tapping many times on built number
- Returning to menu and setting options, enable USB debugging
- Go to settings from menu and enable the Unknown Resources option to install the applications
- The Towelroot Installer recent version must be downloaded from computer or to your internal storage
- Save it on your computer and unzip the files
- Connect your PC using USB cable
- A super user privilege organizing app- SuperSU must be installed
- Install preferably version 3 or more recent one
- Once your tool is installed, tap the “make it ra1n” button that appears
- The app tries to enable all the privilege options you need to make full customizations
- As soon as the privileges of super user are set on the phone successfully, open the SuperSU app
- The SU binaries are set and you are more or less through with the process
- The completion of the SU installation, enable you to root AT&T LG G3.
At the end of the process, rebooting your smartphone by removing the cord is advised and hence getting the access to several features.