Rooting is the simplest way to get full superuser access on your Android. This device is customized with Kitkat and Lollipop versions of android operating system. You will need a different approach for this task. Purple drake has introduced One click solution for the purpose. Bear in mind that this process will only be able to work with 4.4.2 and 5.0.2
You should be aware of the data loss of your smartphone. That is why, we will recommend you to back up all the personal data to another media storage. More so, make sure that you have charged to over 60% before proceeding.
- From a working computer, go to this link. Download the file. It is the prerequisite for the whole task. We recommend you to save the file on your desktop.
- Now enable USB Debugging mode. From the Menu, go to Settings. Now tap on the About Phone. Then tap the option “Build Number” seven times consecutively. Again, go to Developer options and choose Unknown source and check the box.
- Connect your to your computer. It will install the drivers from your handset automatically. If any error occurs, try to switch MTP or PTP options.
- Go to the downloaded file and unzipped it to your desktop or preferred folder. Run the file that is compatible with the operating system of your computer. Usually, the downloaded folder contains three different files for three operating systems. Mac OS, Linux and Windows are compatible for Purpledrake one click solution.
- If you are using Windows operating system, click on the purpledrake_windows.bat file. You can see a new window on your screen. To sync the command with your smartphone, the Download Mode should be enabled.
- You can enable the mode with a shortcut technique. Press the Power, Home and Volume Down button together to activate the mode. Restart so as to begin the synchronization process you’re your PC.
- Continue the process until the end. You will then be rebooted after the process completes. Keep in mind that the connection should not be broken, or your files may be damaged.
The total process may take 45 minutes to 1 hour to complete. Keep patience and have a wonderful experience after you got the LG G3 D851 rooted.