Rooting is a popular option for individuals who wish to extract every ounce of performance from their android devices. This is an amazing device with superb performance, so there’s hardly any reason not to go through with the said process which will give you the freedom to use and unlock the full capabilities that you may feel likes.
And as lucky as we are, you should rejoice to hear that this is a very straightforward process for the given model, that’s currently on KitKat. Just for clarification, this one tool process is suitable for all variants.
BUT AS ALWAYS
Before you even think about doing anything, you need to be aware of the risks involved. The website is in no way liable to any damage that may be caused or the loss of any important information by the aforementioned process.
If you wish to proceed with this, then make sure that you have at least 80% battery charge and you have downloaded the relevant USB drivers and installed them on your computer.
- Before anything, download the Vroot This is an all-in-one, one key tool that will make the rest of this process a breeze.
- Check the USB Debugging option and make sure it is enabled. The option can be accessed from the Settings -> Developer
- Install and run the downloaded software on your computer.
- Connect to your computer using a conventional USB cable.
- If the connection is successful, Vroot will identify your device and will start a check to ensure that the root can go through.
- If possible, then a popup will appear on the screen asking for permission to proceed. Give the permission to proceed.
- Once given permission, Vroot will instantly and automatically initiate the process.
- When the process is complete, a Successful message will be displayed on the screen.
- Disconnect from your PC and reboot.
And with that you have successfully rooted LG G3 running KitKat. Now you are free to unleash the true potential on your hands by using whatever ROM(s) you may fancy. Enjoy!