You must be aware that if you are already rooted, but installed the latest Lollipop firmware (5.0.2), then re-rooting and applying this new method that you can find below to LS990ZVA is a must.
To follow a simple step-by-step process on your Sprint LG G3 LS990ZVA operating software on Android 5.0.2 you must ensure –
- You have a PC, a USB cable and ensure that you have charged to about 60% and above
- Temporarily turning off the security setting from your PC to avoid unlikable conditions is advisable
- Click on menu, go to settings, then select about-phone option and tap the built number many times
- Return to the menu and then settings to find the developer option and enable USB debugging.
- Save all your data, accounts and information to avoid losing any important file while carrying out the process
- You may use cloud platforms to restore the apps and for installing back ups
- Installation of USB drivers a on your computer must be perfectly completed
- Next, you have to download this important file
- Unzip and extract the entire LG_Root.zip package to save it on your desktop
- Use the USB Cable to connect your system and device
- Then find the script.bat file, double click it to run the script
- The prompts messages appear for you to follow on the screen
- The process starts automatically
- Finally, rebooting your device after unplugging the USB cord completes the entire process
- In case of a boot loop, enter the recovery mode and then select wipe cache partition, then wipe data factory reset, and reboot to get the benefits
That’s it! As you can see, the rooting of Sprint’s LG G3 is very easy when you follow the above steps.